Planting Navel Orange Trees: How Close Is Too Close?
Citrus, Subtropical Horticulture, Pistachios
- Kerman Pistachio Yield Estimator
- August Important for Successful Pistachio Harvest
- Considerations for Maintaining Pistachio Tree Size for Efficient Pistachio Production on the West Side of the Southern San Joaquin Valley of California
- Growing Backyard Citrus in Kern County
- Just Because Spring is a Good Time to Prune Navel Orange Doesn't Mean You Should
- Juvenile Fall Pistachio Freeze Damage
- Monitor Citrus Soil-Water Status Through Late Fall and Winter
- Pistachio Cultivar Comparison
- Planting Navel Orange Trees: How Close Is Too Close?
- RESEARCH REPORTS
- W. Murcott Mandarin May Need More Babying Than Navel Orange
Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources, University of California