Biology and Management of Gilli Mealybug in Pistachios
COLLABORATORS: Bob Beede, UCCE Farm Advisor; Kent Daane, Biocontrol SpecialistCan also be found in almonds).
Gilli Mealybug in Pistachio Documents
- 2015 Arthropod Management Tests Gill's MB in Pistachio
- 2015 Crop Loss Relationships and Economic Injury Levels for Gill's MB in Pistachio -JEE
- 2014 The effects of insecticide treatments on Gill's Mealybug, Ferrisia Gilli, in Pistachio
- 2013 Evaluation of Beauveria bassiana for management of citrus thrips in CA blueberries -JEE
- 2013 Chemical Control of Gill's Mealybug- Trial Results: Corcoran, Tulare Co.
- 2013 Optimizing Chemical Control Programs for Gill's Mealybug, Ferrisia Gilli, in Pistachio in American Pistachio Industry
- 2012 Haviland et al Seasonal Phenology of Ferrisia gilli (Hemiptera: Pseudococcidae) in Commercial Pistachios in J. of Economic Entomology
- 2008 Biology and Management of Ferrisia gilli Mealybug in Pistachios
- 2006 California Pistachio Commission Gilli Mealybug Report
- 2006 Efficacy of insecticides against the Mealybug, Ferrisia Gilli, in Pistachio
- 2005 Efficacy of insecticides against the Mealybug, Ferrisia Gilli, in Pistachio, Part 2