4-H Youth Development
Happy NEW 4-H Year!!!
- NEW Enrollment Fees: Members - $38.00 and Leaders - $14.00
- EVERYONE rolled over to an inactive status on July 1st!
- You are not an ‘active’ member until you have re-enrolled AND paid. This means you are NOT covered by the 4-H insurance, if an accident were to happen.
- Leader’s will sit in a ‘pending’ status until they have paid, attended a New Leader Orientation, and completed their DOJ background check.
- If you are a 19 year old member who is eligible to stay in the program, you DO NOT need to re-enroll or pay enrollment dues, as you will only be in the program until 12/31/15. HOWEVER, please send your name to Veronica Slaton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When feasible, all efforts are to be made to encourage and provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities in 4-H Youth Development Program activities. Individuals who need to request an ADA accommodation in order to participate in 4-H sponsored events and activities can complete a 4-H ADA Accommodation Request Form and return to the 4-H YDP staff.
**Any meetings that are located at the UCCE Kern County office are handicap accessible
Click to download and print our County calendar!
Last Updated: 2/26/2015