- Navel Orangeworm Research in Almond and Pistachio
- Pacific Spider Mite Control in Almonds in the Lower San Joaquin Valley
- Glassy-winged Sharpshooter and Pierce's Disease Research
- Sugarcane Aphid in Sorghum in the Lower San Joaquin Valley
- Minimizing Worker Exposure to Pesticides through Worker Protection Standard Education in Kern County, California
Disclaimer: Discussion of research findings necessitates using trade names. This does not constitute product endorsement, nor does it suggest products not listed would not be suitable for use. Some research results included involve use of chemicals which are not currently registered for use, or may involve use which would be considered out of label. These results are reported but are not a recommendation from the University of California for use. Consult the label and use it as the basis of all recommendations.