4-H Forms and Resources
4-H Leader Information...
- Community Leaders
- (Form 8.5) 4-H Club Year-End Peer Review Report
- (Form 8.6) Year-End Peer Review Checklist
- (Form 6.3) Annual Financial Report
- (Form 6.2) Annual Inventory Report
- Insurance Payment Form(Submitted with enrollment payment to 4-H Office
- Fundraiser Approval Form
- 2015 Social Media Guidelines and Request
- Club Transfer Request Form
- Club Programing and Planning Guide
- Liability Insurance for Volunteers
Food Safety Training ONLINE!
The State 4-H Office requires that every club have at least one 4-H leader trained in Food Safety. The more leaders in your club that are certified, the more convenient it is for your club. It is required that a certified volunteer is to be present at all bake sales/food booths to make sure proper food safety guidelines are handled. Food Safety trainings are available anytime online! Please visit the website below, and use the provided sign-in/user information:
Click here to see a sample photo of proper
4-H hat etiquette.
*Please see the notes as there are a couple variations from county to county.
4-H supplies may be purchased from some local feed stores in Kern County or you may order from:
National 4-H Supply Service
Leslie Carman 4-H Club Supplies (hats, ties, collars)
(888) 466-9433 or (805) 462-9433
Record Book Covers can be purchased from the 4-H Office, for $3.50 each.
Record Book Forms...
NEW Record Book Information!!!
All counties in California must be in alignment with the version outlined in the manual; no other supplemental forms or requirements may be used.
The Record Book Manual and Record Book Forms are separate documents.
- Record Book Manual
- Record Book Forms
- Record Book Adult Partner's Guide
- Personal Development Report - For Junior, Intermediate, and Senior members
- Annual Project Report - For Junior, Intermediate, and Senior member
- Leadership Development Report - For Intermediate and Senior members only
- Resume Template - For Senior members only
- County Record Book Judging Application (This is mandatory when entering a book in County Record Book judging)
- In addition to the re-enrollment on the 4hOnline system and enrollment payments, it is required that members who plan on showing at the Kern County Fair also submit a record book. Community Club Leaders can find the Record Books for County Fair Eligibility form here!
Cloverbuds are not required to submit a record book; however it is good practice for members to prepare for becoming a regular member!