4-H County Chairpersons
Countywide Project Chairs
County Chair postitions are held by 4-H Volunteer leaders. Nominations are called for yearly at Leader Council during the summer, an individual may volunteer/nominate themselves for a position. While there is nothing mandatory Chairpersons must follow with in their position, Leader Council has set forth these suggested guidlines:
Suggested goals for Project Chairs are to:
- Coordinate and hold periodic leader meetings to establish project needs.
- Coordinate special leader/Jr/Teen Leader training.
- Establish project progress show as necessary.
- Encourage and establish industry related field trips and learning experiences.
- Coordinate and assist with county events as appropriate.
- Keep a record book for all of the activities to be forwarded to the new chairman.
- Attend Council meetings.
- Coordinate and or assist with project medal testing as deemed necessary.